Thanks for tagging me, megball! Sorry I’m a bit late, I was out of town all weekend.
1- Who is the character you look most like?
Well, I’ve always wanted to say I look like Belle because she is my favorite, but in all honesty my hair is a darker brown and I’m not as thin as she is. So maybe more like Nani or Pocahontas?
2- In your opinion who is the “baddest” villain?
Like the most evil? That’s a tough one. Maybe Governor Ratcliffe actually. He’s a racist and will do anything/kill anyone just to get his gold.
3- Who is your favorite animal couple?
Percy and Meeko. lol
4- Do you think that any Princess should have ended up with a different character?
Not that I can think of!
5- What is your favorite Disney movie? Pixar?
Beauty and the Beast, and Monsters, Inc.
6- If you could be any Disney character who would you be? Why?
I guess would probably be Belle. I could live in that beautiful castle in France and read all those books all day. And have one hot babe of a prince, of course.
7- What is your favorite sequel? Least favorite?
Toy Story 3, and really any of the rest of them lol.
8- Which song is your favorite?
Such a hard question. Well my favorite piece of score is “Farewell” from Pocahontas. But “So Close” from Enchanted is kind of my song with my boyfriend, so that’s special to me too :)
9- Have you ever had a crush on a Disney character?
IS THIS A REAL QUESTION OF COURSE I HAVE
10- What is the scene that makes you cry the most?
I cry A LOT at movies, particularly Disney… I usually cry while “Farewell” is playing and Pocahontas is running to the edge of the cliff and they wave at each other and the leaves and THE FEELS. Also I always cry when the lanterns come up in Tangled. And when Ray dies in P&tF. So a lot.
11- Who are your favorite Disney parents?
King and Queen from Tangled.
I tag everyone! Seriously, I would love to read everyone’s answers. Here are my 11 questions:
1. Who is your favorite villain and why?
2. What is the first Disney movie you remember watching as a kid?
3. Have you ever been to any Disney parks? If so, what’s your favorite memory? If not, which park would you choose to go to first?
4. What is your favorite piece of score? (Or if you don’t know specific names, just what scene is the background music your favorite in?)
5. Favorite non-princess female?
6. What’s the last Disney film you watched? Last Pixar film?
7. Is there any character you wish hadn’t been included in a film?
8. Did you ever have or go to any kind of Disney-themed party?
9. What scene never fails to make you laugh hysterically?
10. Which couple do you think is the most meant-to-be?
11. Which movie coming out in the near future are you most excited about?